Medical Director Columbus Hospital
Policlino A.Gemelli Foundation – I.R.C.C.S
Catholic University of Rome M.D. School of Medicine, Italy 110/110, 1981
Catholic University of Rome M.D. School of Medicine, Italy Specialized in Endocrinology, Hygen and Preventive Medicine, Forensic Medicine.
- ,,Clinical and Research Fellow, Department og ” Infectius Disease”, at the Teaching Hospital Politecnico A.Gemelli, Catholic University of Rome, School of medicine, Italy 1981-1982
- Medical Assistant, Department of “Hospital Health Direction” at the Teaching Hospital Policlinico A.Gemelli,Catholic University of Rome, School of medicine, Italy 1983-1990
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of “Hospital Health Direction” at the Policlinico A.Gemelli,Catholic University of Rome, School of medicine, Italy 1990-1997
- Chief Medical Officer of the Local Health Adminstration of Viterbo, Italy, 1997-2002
- Chief Medical Officer of the Teaching Hospital of Padua, Italy, 2003-2005
- Chief Executive of the Local Health Authority “Roma E”, Rome, Italy, 2005 – 2010
- Business Unit Director of “Development profit activities” at the Teaching Hospital “Policlinico a.Gemelli” in Rome, 2011-2015.
- Medical Director at the Hospital “Columbus”, referring to the Teaching Hospital “Policlinico A.Gemelli Foundation – IRCCS” in Rome, 2015 up to now.
- Health staff European Council Post Doc scholarship “Multidisciplinary approach in the training of” at the Teaching Hospital De Getafe in Madrid,Spain,1991
- “Health management” Cours at Bocconi University in Milan, 2000-1999
- Health General manager course at the Public Administration School in Rome, 2006-2007
- Network of health general manager at Bocconi University in Milan,2006-2010
Fields of interest:
- Management of Health Services Organizations and Systems
- Hospital functional planning
- Health system integration